Pearl Script Attachments Behave Poorly in Evolution

Noticed something odd with Evolution on RH 8.0. I sent a friend a Pearl
script as an attachment - we're working on a Website calendar
application.

When he replied back to me with the attachment, it instead showed up as
if it were trying to execute outright in the message. It did NOT display
as an attached file.

Anyone else seen this behavior? Should I Bugzilla this?

Cheers,

Chris Williams
--
"If you get to thinkin' you're a