Re: Web Interface to mail accounts

On Wed, 2002-11-06 at 14:16, Tom Diehl wrote:
> On 6 Nov 2002, RedHat Mailing List Account wrote:

> Squirelmail should do what you need. I use it here and am very happy with it.

I looked at that but wasn't sure f it could do it,
as I noticed most are purely a web based mail or not (for a want of a
better word) a web based viewer to your imap account

I currently trying to get Horde and IMP installed, but will hive it a
break and have another look at squirelmail

Cheers

Mark
--
Please be aware that I do not read or reply to messages
with attachments in any proprietary format.

Proprietary format attachments are a major obstacle to the
broader adoption of GNU/Linux.

Remember: Competition is good for business; Proprietary denies choice..