Web Interface to mail accounts

Hi,

I'm having a problem accessing my home mail from work (
they are blocking all imap ports),

so as my imap and sendmail server is on one of my internal servers on my
home network,
I have decided to use a web based mail viewing system, looking around on
the net I have found a few, but they don't seem to do what *I* actually
want

Basically I would like it to so the following:

I would like to connect to my web mail server and view and send mail
that is coming from my imap account, but when I get home, I would like
to use Evolution as normal to connect to my imap account.

Thus in effect, If I wish to view my mail away from my home network, I
use the webmail and if I wish to use it at home I use Evolution and
would like to keep the two in sync

Any suggestions of what web mail would do this, would be greatly
appreciated.

Cheers in advance

Mark
--
Please be aware that I do not read or reply to messages
with attachments in any proprietary format.

Proprietary format attachments are a major obstacle to the
broader adoption of GNU/Linux.

Remember: Competition is good for business; Proprietary denies choice..