SCO apps on Red Hat?

I've got a friend who's company just took on a client who has some
custom accounting software that runs on SCO Unix on very old hardware.
 They are looking to migrate this to something reliable as the
hardware is from the 386 era.  They have no backup, so it's quite
touchy.  They are looking to me to provide support in this area.  Has
anybody done any SCO emulation on Red Hat Linux?  I gather that it's
possible, using the abi-sco module, but I haven't found any good docs
on it.

Could somebody point me in the direction of documentation that covers
this?  TIA!

--
Jesse Keating
j2Solutions.net