Re: How do I get off this email list!!

From: "Basil L. Copeland Jr." <blcjr@sprynet.com>

> At 01:46 PM 11/5/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>
> >         I'm sorry but you are far to stupid to be taken off the list.
> >Since you are a total idiot, it is your fate to be permanently subscribed
> >to the list.
>
>       LOL (though I see you are getting flamed for your phonetic
spelling).

>       I just forwarded every message he posted back to his mailbox.

I almost did that. Then I realized that would make me no better than him.
Instead I sent him one mildly insulting email with instructions for how to
find the unsubscribe information from any posting. I figured that was better
than simply cluttering his mailbox.

(The other temptation was to subscribe him to a half dozen REALLY high
traffic mailing lists. But that's more hacking than I have time to do.
So it's a "fun to think about but don't do it" item.)

{^_-}