Setup of NFS

Ok, been reading on how to setup NFS and sort of got it, but not really LOL.
I want to setup two directories on my server and mount them on a
workstation.  I know you have to setup /etc/exports on the server side, then
edit /etc/fstab on the client side.  The problem is, I don't know the
format., even after reading some howto's.

Anyone got a quick and dirty example using info below on how to set this up?

Dir's to use with NFS:

/home/download
/home/reddawg

Server Name:

homer

User Name that dir's above belong to:

reddawg

Dir to use on client side:

/home/reddawg/homer

Client Name:

bart

User name that will use/mount them and such on client side:

reddawg

What services need to be running on server side and client side to make this
all work?

Thanks for whoever possibly walks me through this,

Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Always better to hurt a little now, than to hurt a lot later!!"