Re: Too much antialiasing

HB> This is what I did (more than one way to do this):

Are you saying that you were actually able to build the freetype SRPM
on a Red Hat 8 machine?  I can't get it to build on any machine under
RH8, though I can build it on 7.3.  Bug 74415 is open on this.  In any
case, my problem appears whether I am using the stock RPM or my
modified package.

HB> Edit freetype.spec, adding one line to toggle this feature:

No need to add any lines; just change the third line as explicitly
documented on the first and second lines:

# Disables freetype 1 and 2 bytecode interpreter.  Setting to 0 enables
# the bytecode interpreter in both freetype 1 and 2.
%define without_bytecode_interpreter    0

You should also change the Release: line to something else; I used
"7_UH1".

 - J<