Re: winbind

On Wed, 2002-10-30 at 20:58, Taylor, ForrestX wrote:

> Do you have an entry in /etc/pam.d/login like this:
>
> session    optional     /lib/security/pam_mkhomedir.so
>
> You may need to rebuild it to create directories in /home/DOMAIN/user.

There is no need to rebuild anything,
As a previous mail I just posted (which probably never made it to the
list yet), the pam module *will* not make subdirectories,
so you *always* have to manually create the DOMAIN directory if you wish
to use this module.

The mkhomedir module will automatically create the home users directory
and fill the contents with what you specify in /etc/skel or what ever
command line option you give to the module, ie:

/lib/security/pam_mkhomedir.so skel=/etc/skel/ssh umask=007

Here I have created only files that a ssh user would need
(ie no .gtkrc files or anything).
This is for ssh pam file.

Mark

--
---
Please be aware that I do not read or reply to messages

Proprietary format attachments are a major obstacle to the
broader adoption of GNU/Linux.

Remember: Competition is good for business; Proprietary denies choice..