Re: IPCHAINS modules to unload and IPTABLES modules to load.

Hmm, I better try to defend myself a bit. I'm the one who sent the
offending email -- but from my office. I really didn't want to make life
tough on you or anyone else. For me its a problem with choiceless-ness.
We have several thousand people there and Microsoft Outlook 2000 as the
only email client on each and every workstation. I do check to see that
when I create a post or reply to one, it is in plain text format.
Outlook tells me on the message title bar that the format is plain text.
It tells me in the properties that it is plain text. I'm not sure how it
converts to HTML along the way...clearly it does.

So let me (after a little more whining) apologize. I guess I should hold
my tongue until I'm home from the office but some days it really needs
to wag....

Bob Cochran
Greenbelt, Maryland, USA