Samba & Printing Problems

Hi,

I've some trouble with samba and printing with cups.
I've configured my printer shares with the guest only = yes option and the
security is set to share. The printer is configured as raw. But after
installing the printer under windows xp/2K, I'am able to print but in the
windows printer queue window I cannot view my jobs nor change anything. I
always get the message "access denied; cannot connect printer" or
something like that. I'm german and this should be the message in english.
So I tried to rebuild the src samba rpm 2.2.6 from the samba website.
After a rpm -Uvh samba... the same result. I'm currently a little bit
frustrated, I've no idea what to to. My goal is to have a samba printer
with free access to the printer shares without any passwords for all
computers in my network.

Cheers, Duncan