another satisfied RedHat user

Thank you, thank you, thank you, one and all!
I am now up & running and doing everything I need
on RH 8.0, including printing!
I'm cross-posting, sorry, but just want to let each of you who have assisted
me know how appreciative I am.
I installed only 3 days ago, and have already solved all major issues
from the install!  (this is miraculous for me, took weeks to print, connect,
and other stuff when I began using linux only 8 months ago, just ask the poor guys in the local lug who had to put up with my incessantly driveling posts).
I'm sure I will break something or find new bugs, but for now, I am very
satisfied!
In fact, my printer seems to be functioning better, now, than when I was using 7.2
Then, I had to add large blank headers or lose the top of my documents, because, for some reason, printing was starting too soon.  Now, everything is working as it should!
Thanks for all of your help, especially Neil, Dave, Craig, Dan and Jerry.
(You know who you are.)

Tony

http://www.School-Library.net
Read, Connect, Learn!