Re: [Fwd: Wireless Question]

On Wed, 23 Oct 2002, Donald E. Stidwell wrote:
> [...]

I guess it's a support issue.  Apparently they don't officially support
Linux yet, but if they do then it's going to be only through the Cisco
binaries.  Apparently other people are using those closed binaries
succesfully.  She wants to try and stay as compliant as possible with the
tech people there so that they can help her debug.

Thanks again to you, Adam ALLEN, and Thomas for the feedback on
this.

Oisin Feeley