From: psyche-list-admin@redhat.com [mailto:psyche-list-admin@redhat.com]
On Behalf Of Patrick
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2002 12:13
To: psyche-list@redhat.com
Subject: Re: Outlook 2002 to Evolution

Try ol2mbox aka libpst (http://sourceforge.net/projects/ol2mbox/). I
used it once on a 400Mb pst file and it worked pretty ok. Iirc it did
mess up the dates on the emails (or maybe it was Evolution) and it did
not have a clue about attachments and emails with stuff embedded in it
(mime type something).

As already suggested, if I had to do it again I'd go with an imap server
on a Linux box, with Outlook upload all the emails to the imap server
and suck them into Evolution.

Cheers,
Patrick