Samba-LPD-Problem

Hi,

I've a severe problem with my samba and printing, I'm using lprng,
here is my smb.conf

[global]
   workgroup = blabla
   server string = Druckserver
   netbios name = Druckserver
   hosts allow = 192.168.10. 127.
   printcap name = /etc/printcap
   load printers = yes
   printing = lprng
   log file = /var/log/samba/%m.log
   max log size = 0

   guest account = printer

   security = share
   encrypt passwords = yes
   smb passwd file = /etc/samba/smbpasswd
   local master = no

## Drucker ##

[Folien]
        comment = Laser
        printer = Laser
        path = /tmp
        browseable = yes
        public = yes
        printable = yes
        guest only = yes

OK, it is no problem to connect to this printer, everyone is able to
get the share and print.
BUT if you look into the printer window you got the information
"Permission denied, no connection" and you are not able to edit your
printjobs!

A second problem is, that after printing the job, the job will stay in
the queue, marked as DONE. Only a lprm helps to delete it completely.

Here is my log ...

[2002/10/24 16:08:10, 0]
rpc_client/cli_spoolss_notify.c:spoolss_connect_to_client(98)

I'm looking hardly for a solution... It is fine, I can print but I
cannot edit my jobs under windows :-(

Best regards,

Duncan Rubinger

- Duncan Rubinger - www.semanticedge.com -
-       Corporate Network Manager        -
-    duncan.rubinger@semanticedge.com    -
-         Mobile: 0179 509 54 24         -

The Lord of the token ring ...
"One Ring to link them all, One Ring to ping them,
one Ring to bring them all and in the darkness sniff them."