PHP and Form Data

I have installed psyche on two computers and both have the
same problem:

Variables passed from a form are not seen by the php
file.  I have written many php pages that worked fine
until I moved to redhat 8.0 and now none of them see
the data passed from the forms.  I tried multiple ways
to pass the data i.e. post, through the url, etc. none
seemed to work.  PHP appears to be working fine otherwise.
I assume not everyone is having this problem, as I did
see any posts mentioning this.  What am I doing wrong?

clark