Re: How to Uninstall Linux 8.0?

If you want to install Windows 2000 or XP, I think the Windows
installation programs will automatically come up with their versions of
fdisk if the target drive has insufficient free space, no Windows
partitions, or is uninitialized (that is, brand new). I'm not sure if
this is true of Windows 9x or ME. If not just whip out the Windows fdisk
program and use it to re-partition your drive as you want. Don't use
Linux fdisk to format for a Windows partition even if it has that
capability. Use what Windows provides.

Thanks

Bob Cochran
Greenbelt, Maryland, USA