Re: installing bluefish

Are you looking for something that's primarily an HTML editor? If so,
have you tried Quanta Plus, which is in 8.0? I prefer it to the current
version of bluefish, though I'll probably give the gtk+-2 version a
spin. For a more general programming IDE, you can try Anjuta. RPMs for
RH8.0 can be found at freshrpms.net.

Michael Knepher <limbo@bluethingy.com>