Re: bash basics

> Is the above script "/root/runlog"?  If it is, then it appears that you are
> recursively calling that script, which is probably something you don't want
> to do.  Instead I would recommend calling this strip from cron on whatever
> frequency you wish.

It is my intent to have the program run recursivly, hence the sleep 10m
part of it to avoid unspeakable horror.

I tried putting it into cron, but could'nt get the 'expect commands >>
logfile' part of it to do anything but create an empty file.

It seems to me that whenever there's a change of shell (from #!/bin/bash
to #!/bin/expect) cron doesn't work, or I don't know how to make it
work...