RH 8.0 installation

Hi,
I was planning to upgrade RH 7.3 to RH 8.0 and so I
downloaded the iso images and burnt on the CD. In the
beginning I checked the media and it passed and there
was no problem. Everything was going well till the
start of package installation. Here the it halts and
it won't respond to anything besides a hard reset or
power down. Any help or suggestion would be
appreciated.
Thanks.
Sachchi.