Re: i386 package name

And because there are so many different CPU (aka instruction set)
architectures, VERY few packages can get the hallowed noarch moniker.

To the best of my knowledge, a package can ONLY contain the "noarch" tag if
the package contains absolutely NO runtime binaries.  A noarch package can
contain "binary" files, like a gzipped man page, for example, but it could
never contain any pre-compiled application or utility.  That's why noarch
packages are things like source code, documentation, support files,
multimedia files, etc.

BB.