Re: Never mind (was: Re: Setting X resources?)

correct size for
> > 12pt fonts, but the window does not scale when I change
the font size.
> > This is different from the behavior of Xemacs in RH 7.3.
 How can I make
> > the frames scale with the fonts now?
>
> Apparently there is a font-lock option which is now on by
default.
> Setting it to off in .xemacs/custom.el solves the problem.
>
> So the only remaining question is, why the change from
.Xdefaults to
> .Xresources and how are we supposed to know?

man X is pretty clear about it. (and I think it is the
standard in X11R6 but not sure)

and looking around deeply in scripts....

The Default config of gdm by default look at
/etc/X11/gdm/Sessions/Default
so
/etc/X11/xdm/Xsession is the file you are looking...

JYL

Envoyez des messages musicaux sur le portable de vos amis
http://mobile.lycos.fr/mobile/local/sms_musicaux/