Printer Ink Alignment & Error On Lexmark

This may be for Tim Waugh mostly, but maybe someone else can help as
well.

I'm trying to get the ink cartridges properly aligned on my Lexmark Z32.
I was successful on getting the printer to switch back to lpd from cups.

I've tried adjusting the numbers in the driver options for the printer,
but without success. While printing the test page it is stair stepping
the box a bit and I'm not sure how to cure that. I've adjusted the
numbers a few times, but I'm not sure what I'm doing to it.

Also, after I print a page, the printers lights start to flash. I can
hit the page eject button and fix that and it will start accepting print
jobs again, but should I be sending an end of job feed or something to
have it not flash the printer?

Thanks,
--
-=/>Thom
Red Hat Linux release 8.0 (Psyche) running Linux Kernel 2.4.18-17.8.0