Re: mail command - sendmail access denied

I looked in the relase notes but they are not helping me.  There are two
items about sendmail.  The first says that sendmail is no longer setuid
root so an option in a config file is ignored.

The second says that an option must be set to accept connections from
other hosts.  I don't want to accept mail from other hosts.  So
DAEMON_OPTIONS in sendmail.mc set to 127.0.0.1 should be the correct
setting.

So, I still don't understand why my mail command doesn't work.  It
should be connecting over 127.0.0.1 for which sendmail is configured in
sendmail.mc.

Thanks,

John