Error in Konqueror settings (netscape plugins)

Hello all,
I recently installed the flash and java plugin on mozilla and the works
fine.

With redhat 7.3 konqueror used to check mozilla plugins and use them
without any further configuration, but in psyche that does not seems the
case.

So I checked Konqueror preferences (Settings -> Configure Konqueror) and
accessed the preference page.

Now, if I choose the icon on the left called "Netscape plugin viewer", I
get the following error:
"There was en error loading module 'nsplugin.desktop' The dignostics
is:"
And I can only press "Ok".

The content of the file .kde/share/services/nsplugin.desktop is:
[Desktop Entry]
Name=Netscape plugin viewer
Type=Service
Icon=netscape
Comment=Netscape plugin viewer
X-KDE-Library=libnsplugin
InitialPreference=0
ServiceTypes=KParts/ReadOnlyPart,Browser/View

and if I do a "locate libnsplugin" I get:
/usr/lib/libnsplugin.so.1.0.1
/usr/lib/libnsplugin.la
/usr/lib/libnsplugin.so
/usr/lib/libnsplugin.so.1

So it seems everithing is in place.

Do any1 have the same problem and can help me solving that?

Thanks,
Alex