up2date

I click on the red exclamation update button and the popup says I need
to supply the root password. I enter the root password and I get another
window with the recommended updates for my system. Then I click the
up2date button and I get this message:

Error Message:
    Please run rhn_register as root on this client
Error Class Code: 9
Error Class Info: Invalid Server Certificate.
Explanation:
     An error has occurred while processing your request. If this
problem
     persists please submit a bug report to rhn-help@redhat.com.
     If you choose to submit the bug report, please be sure to include
     details of what you were trying to do when this error occurred and
     details on how to reproduce this problem.

Anybody seen this? What can I do to get the updates?

Thanks,

-Scott