Re: Dell 2300 with megaraid (perc sc/2)

On Sat, 2002-10-19 at 19:01, Keith Morse wrote:

> So far I haven't come upon any relavent hits on google or the archives for
> this list yet for install psyche on a raid setup for this type of
> hardware.   I'm wondering if any list members have any pointers to info
> for this type of hardware.  Pointers to URL's or others would be greatly
> appreciated.
>

> The problem I'm having is that the installer fails to load the megaraid.o
> driver, complaining about options for this driver.

About 3 weeks ago, I successfully installed SuSE 8.0 on a Dell 2300
Poweredge server with the megaraid controller.  The install detected and
loaded the driver without incident.  Which version of Red Hat are you
installing?  Have you tried loading the megaraid.o manually?  Has the
controller configuration been changed?

Best Regards,
Keith
--