From: "hans privat" <hs.priv@aon.at>
To: <psyche-list@redhat.com>
Sent: Friday October 18, 2002 12:12
Subject: screensaver in kde not running

hi,
has anyone got such a behavior ?: after installing rh8 I was going
trough some desktops like gnome, icewm, bluecurve and last not least
kde, but was very surprised about a "dark screensaver" in kde !

was playing around these desktops with the same user (here : hans), and
the screensavers was running in all cases but kde. trying to run any
sreensaver in the "test.modus" was okay, but clicking "OK" and waiting
for the screensaver lets the screen be dark.

any glue about ?
thanks and bye
hans