From: "Mark C" <redhat-lists@blueyonder.co.uk>
To: "psyche-list" <psyche-list@redhat.com>
Sent: Friday October 18, 2002 18:17
Subject: Re: FTP server packages

On Sat, 2002-10-19 at 01:52, Jason Dobbs wrote:
> rpm -q wuftpd
> rpm -q anonftp

personally I run vsftpd (yes included on the cd).
If its good enough for RedHat to use on their ftp sites then its, good
enough for me.

So far its been really stable stable (and integrates well with pam)
You can use it as anonymously or for valid logins as well, or both.
Mark

--
---
Universal Truths:

"SEEKING CANDIDATES WITH A WIDE VARIETY OF EXPERIENCE"
You'll need it to replace three people who just left.