(OT) Re: Copyright infringemnet. was: Re: stickers in box?

> On Tue, 2002-10-15 at 02:58, Jesse Keating wrote:
> What about requesting more stickers for a nominal fee? A couple bucks
> should cover shipping via snail mail.

Red Hat may be ignoring a modest source of revenue by not offering stuff like
this for sale on its web site. I have a rectangular (normal) Red Hat mouse pad
that came with a RH6.x boxed set.  It's now worn down well past the wear bars
and I'd like to get a new one (or more).

As far as the stickers are concerned, I would like to get them in a higher
quality. Maybe like the premium "Designed for..." foil stickers that come on
most laptops. The printing on Red Hat stickers wears off quickly under the heel
of my hand, and the gum deteriorates over a period of 2-3 months.

Someone should ask RH's marketeers to dump those cheesey T-shirts and baseball
caps, and replace them with some seriously cool STUFF.

--Doc Savage
  Fairview Heights, IL