Re: New kernel 2.4.18-17.8.0

On 17 Oct 2002, Chris Kloiber wrote:

> On Thu, 2002-10-17 at 10:39, Alessandro Oliveira wrote:
> > I'd like to know whats new in the latest kernel update.
>
> > Alessandro Oliveira
> > Nuno Ferreira Cargas Internacionais Ltda.
> > Phone: +55-11-3241-2000
> > Fax  : +55-11-3242-9891
>
> Well, seeing as your phone number suggests you live somewhere in the
> free world (where "free world" != "USA") you may be allowed to know.
> Follow the link at the bottom of the errata notice on Red Hat's website.

Don't wnat to lie on the freeworld.net disclaimer page?  Check out
http://yro.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=02/10/16/1146212&mode=thread&tid=153.

There you will find copies of the "contraband" patch list posted by
generous non-US readers.  I note that nobody has threatened Slashdot yet.

Hmm.  Would Red Hat censor this list if somebody posted the patch list
here?

--
		Matthew Saltzman

Clemson University Math Sciences