Re: Copyright infringemnet. was: Re: stickers in box?

Mike A. Harris wrote:

>>>The "Powered by Red Hat" logo has the copyright intact, and I believe

> Just so everyone is on the same page, and not dealing with
> guesswork, and opinions:
>
> http://www.redhat.com/about/corporate/trademark/guidelines.html

More specficially, B. on this page deals with the Shadow Man
http://www.redhat.com/about/corporate/trademark/page4.html

 From what I can tell there, You can make all the badges you want, but
if you want to "distribute" them, regardless of price, you need
permission. INAL, so if you want to do so, ask Red Hat,
mailto:trademarks@redhat.com.

That's about the only section that deals with images.
Everything else is Software related.

	-Thomas