Re: VPN

Thanks craig, I knew that, but I've been using pptp so long as my vpn that I
think of them interchangably.  I need to learn about some of the other ways
of 'doing' vpn, but my vpn server at work (for now) only set up to do pptp.

I downloaded tarball for a pptp package last night, easy to install, hard to
configure, never got it working.  So my next question...when I install a
package like that using make, do I need to now uninstall if I'm not going to
use?  Or can I just delete that directory and all.

do you recommend a particular pptp package for rh8?

phil