Re: stickers in box?

> On Tue, 15 Oct 2002 15:45:15 +1000 (EST), Andrew Smith wrote:
>
>> Hmmm, yeah if you remember the discussion regarding the naming of the
>> RULE project ... I liked smallcap since it is a cut down redhat,
>> redhat people strongly suggested their lawyers wouldn't like that ...
>> then you will probably hear from someone from redhat very soon.
>> Be prepared to be required to destroy them all.
>
> Ever heard of "green shoe Linux" 8.0?
>
>  http://www.liniso.de/shop.php?artikel=74#74
>
> That's what can happen to you when they get active in trademark
> infringement matters. You might want to design "green shoe" stickers
> early enough. ;)

I certainly hope that web page is not really necessary or is a joke!
If it was true it would go a long way in my opinion to suggest that
a certain company is, well, very low on the rungs of any ladder.
Though I'm sure that means nothing to anyone else :-)

--
-Cheers
-Andrew

MS ... if only he hadn't been hang gliding!