Re: RH 8.0 Pocket CD

On Tue, 15 Oct 2002 15:05:23 -0600, bfd wrote:

> I honestly don't know. Given the cost of making CD's, I
> don't know why RH doesn't include one as part of the boxed
> package: it would be great advertising for a sysadmin to
> pull out his/her/its business card-sized disk and use it to
> load a Windows machine and resolve problems with it.

Not sure where you may have heard what you wrote above, but they
*do* include a business card sized CD in the European distribution
(for quite some time by now) and also in the English version of Red
Hat Linux 8.0 Professional.

Apart from that, the ISO image on ftp.redhat.de and the main site
has been mentioned regularly on the these mailing-lists.