Re: Observations

Booting from a floppy.After I specify the vfat
partition it finds the iso files but never does it do
a mediacheck so I verify the md5. I had to do an
external check.

I well aware of the fact of NTFS but what I am saying
is that it should be supported since win2000 and XP
users will probally be using that format and not the
older.

I do not have a external monitor. I did find LCD
support under the "Generic" catatgory.

Pierre