Re: problems printing from mozilla

Thanks for the tips and sorry for the delay in response (couldn't get to
reply sooner).
I tried 'lpr -Phost%9100' but it didn't work for me. Nor did the 'wild'
fix editing 'libgfxps.so' binary directly. Yet I sleep better (thanks to
you guys :-) because I know where the problem is now. I guess, I'll just
wait for next release of mozilla hoping that PS2 printing to laserjets
gets fixed.
Many thanks for help...

Cheers,
-Viktor