problems printing from mozilla

Hello All,

I've been having problems printing from Mozilla. The last page never
gets printed. I am printing to HP4000N using HP4000 postscript driver.
When I use "a2ps" (converting text documents to ps) or postscript files
from other sources, I don't experience the problem, so it seems like
Mozilla produces a postscript file which confuses the printer. When I
print to file from mozilla, I can view the generated PS file in 'gv' but
printing from 'gv' does the same thing, i.e. doesn't print the last page
and the printer reports EIO error (which I don't know what it means
exactly).
In fact, this is not RH8.0 specific problem as I've had this problem in
RH7.3, but I hoped it would go away in newer Mozilla shipped with RH8.0.
Anyone noticed something similar or is it something about my
configuration/printer? Any help appreciated...

Thanks,
-Viktor
--
Viktor Hornak