Re: Hard disc re-partition question

Hi Bob,

Lot of thanks for your detail information and time spent for its preparation.

Maybe there is a misunderstanding.  I am not going to buy a new hard disk
and transfer data from the old disk to the former after configure it.  I
can only make use of CDRW and CD-Writer to assist this job.

Anyway thank for your advice

Stephen