Re: "recent documents" in KDE menu

Okay maybe I missed something here: on the menu dialog
box there're two places where I can enter a number,
they're labeled with

1. "Maximum browser menu entries"
2. "Max number of "Quick Start" entries"

None of this is for the # of entries of "recent
documents"? (1 being the max # of entries you get
using quick browser, 2 being the max # you get in the
KDE menu of the most recent/frequently used apps).

Maybe I'm wrong?

Steven Rubenstein <SJR@ElectricSpectric.com> wrote:
>  So why don't you just set it to 0 from right there?
That's what I
>do.
> Might have to log out/log in for it to take effect.

>fortepianissimo wrote:

>>Is there a way to set the maximum # of entries for
the