rpm && digital signatures

Hello,

  rpm now verifies the digital signatures of packages. And that is good!
  However, rpm also considers as a simple and valid signature md5 (when
gpg/pgp signature is not present). And that is not so good :|
  My question is (well, that's two but it's for the smae thing):

    How do I configure rpm to do only consider gpg signatures when
checking, without having to add --nomd5 to the command line? Is there
something I can add to /etc/rpm/ that can set this by default?

Yours, Rui

+ So let's do it...?