Re: Xpdf ??

On Sat, 12 Oct 2002, Gerry Tool wrote:

> Tom Diehl wrote:
>
> >On Sat, 12 Oct 2002, Erwin J. Prinz wrote:
> >

> >I know but they ONLY have @#$%^&* html versions on them. I really want
> >to print them out. Having only html documentation is stupid. I wish RedHat
> >would go back to providing postscript docs in addition to html, pdf etc.
> >Actually I would prefer docbook or similar. That way I could make whatever
> >I want/need.
> >
> No, the documentation CD has a directory named RH-DOCS/pdf-en that
> contains .pdf files for all of the documents:
>
> [gerry@gstpc gerry]$ ls /mnt/cdrom/RH-DOCS/pdf-en
> index-en.  rhl-gsg-en.pdf     rhl-rg-en.pdf  TRANS.TBL
> rhl-cg-en.pdf  rhl-ig-x86-en.pdf  rhl-sg-en.pdf

Ok, I stand corrected but I have the pdf's already. The original
question is how to read them? The problem is when I open them with xpdf
the font they are displayed with is too small for me to read. I can magnify
the doc but then the fonts is all broken up. If I try to print them the
type is too small to read. So the original question which got snipped
is is there a way to change the font and/or font size so that I can
read/print the docs from the pdf. Printing more than individual
pages from  documentation is very inefficient at best.

Sorry for the confusion.

--
.............Tom	"Nothing would please me more than being able to
tdiehl@rogueind.com	hire ten programmers and deluge the hobby market

   			We are still waiting ....