RE: Pysche and DVD

Adam -

Thanks for answering, i have the following RPMS installed for ogle:

ogle-0.8.5-ogle1
ogle_gui-0.8.5-ogle1
xvattr-1.3-ogle1
libdvdread-0.9.3-ogle1
libdvdcss01.2.2-fr1

And i checked, and i have a symlink /dev/dvd --> /dev/hdc as a symlink to a
symlink is a real nice performance hit, i didnt symlink dvd to cdrom since
it was symlinked to hdc already. Not sure if thats the way it needs to be,
but when i have a dvd in the drive, and start ogle, and do a file-open disk,
it crashes the player complaining that libdvdread could not open device with
libdvdcss, and libdvdread could not open /dev/dvd for reading.

Any further thoughts?!?

Thanks for the response!!
Michael Weiner