Re: Gnome menu edit

>Our intent is to appropriately compromise between different kinds of
>users.
>
>Havoc

But that's the rub of it isn't it.  Many people question the appropriateness of changing KDE, or Gnome for that matter.  It's probably a philosophical debate, in which case people have formulated opinions and will stick with those irregardless.  I fall in the group that doesn't particularly like the changes.

Anthony