Re: How to reinstate OpenOffice execution icon

Hi Gerry,

Thanks for your advice.

On Fri, 2002-10-11 at 21:06, Gerry Tool wrote:
- snip -

> Do you have a new menu entry called Office?  That is where it appears in
> new installations.  I don't know if an upgrade creates that menu item.
>  I assume from the above you are using KDE.  If so, right click on the
> menu button in the panel and see if you have a Menu Editor entry to use
> to add it yourself.

I am running KDE and find

Start -> Application - Office

Under 'Office' only 'diagram' is there

I am aware how to create a folder there for 'OpenOffice' by using 'Menu
Editor' but I don't know the path linking to its execute command.  Also
I don't know how to create its 'worksheet','write',etc.links

Thanks

Stephen