Re: CUPS and KDE and RH 8.0

On Tuesday 08 October 2002 15:03, Tim Waugh wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 08, 2002 at 04:35:07AM +0200, Alexander Troppmann wrote:
> > I have some troubles with CUPS and KDE. Neither from the HTTP
> > webinterface nor from the KDE control center a test page will be
> > printed. After the test page has been queued and processed I can
> > watch some log messages about filters and backends and then -
> > nothing happens...
>
> Please file a bug report about this using bugzilla:
> <https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/>.
>
> Thanks,
> Tim.
> */

At the moment I found a new error when using Turboprint. Also a newly
configured printer device with a HP LaserJet Foomatic driver works fine. So
the root of the troubles seems to be Turboprint...

Thanx for your help! I hope, I will find the error soon...

cu talex

--
Don't Fear the Penguin...        <o)
                                 /\\