ntp not working

Hello everyone

I have a problem with the time server protocol.
I was trying to use the ntp protocol in
System settings->date & time
I checked the checkbox to enable NTP and I chose a time server from the
dropdown list.

I clicked on the help button and on the displayed help it is explained
that:

 If you configured a medium or high security level during installation
or with Red Hat Security Level Configuration Tool, the firewall rules
will block the connection to the NTP port. To allow NTP to work, run the
Red Hat Security Level Configuration Tool, select Customize, and add
udp:ntp  to the other ports.

When I, however, add udp:ntp in the field for other ports, an error
message pops up saying the format is incorrect and that it should be
pot:protocol, port:protocol for example 1234:udp, 3456:tcp

does anyone know what I should fill in in this field?

--Tino Meinen