Dual Monitor Setup Radeon 7000 on Redhat 9

Hello,

I've got this setup about 90% complete now.  I'm using
an ATI Radeon 7000 on a Redhat 9 system, using a video
card splitter which splits the signal two ways.  When
I startx, both monitors are activated and the desktop
spans across both screens.  When I move my mouse from
my left monitor (Screen 0) to my right monitor (Screen
1), the right monitor shuts off (power is still on
though, but the monitor goes blank).  I've followed
the directions in these threads:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/xfree86-list/2003-June/msg00012.html
http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2003-November/msg02080.html

but I still can't seem to get this problem fixed.  Any
help at all would be appreciated.  Thanks!  Here's my
XF86Config file:

Section "ServerLayout"
   Identifier     "Default Layout"
   Screen      0  "Screen0" 0 0
   Screen     1  "Screen1" RightOf "Screen0"
   InputDevice    "Mouse0" "CorePointer"
   #Option        "Xinerama"
EndSection

Section "ServerFlags"
   Option "Xinerama" "on"
EndSection

Section "Files"
   RgbPath      "/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/rgb"
   FontPath     "unix/:7100"
EndSection

Section "Module"
   Load  "dbe"
   Load  "extmod"
   Load  "fbdevhw"
   Load  "glx"
   Load  "record"
   Load  "freetype"
   Load  "type1"
   Load  "dri"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
   Identifier  "Keyboard0"
   Driver      "keyboard"
   Option       "XkbRules" "xfree86"
   Option       "XkbModel" "pc105"
   Option       "XkbLayout" "us"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
   Identifier  "Mouse0"
   Driver      "mouse"
   Option       "Protocol" "IMPS/2"
   Option       "Device" "/dev/input/mice"
   Option       "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"
   Option       "Emulate3Buttons" "no"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
   Identifier  "DevInputMice"
   Driver      "mouse"
   Option       "Protocol" "IMPS/2"
   Option       "Device" "/dev/input/mice"
   Option       "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"
   Option       "Emulate3Buttons" "no"
EndSection

Section "Monitor"
   Identifier   "Monitor0"
   VendorName   "ViewSonic"
   ModelName    "DELL E173FP"
   DisplaySize  320  240
   HorizSync    31.0 - 80.0
   VertRefresh  56.0 - 75.0
   Option       "dpms"
EndSection

Section "Monitor"
   Identifier   "Monitor1"
   VendorName   "ViewSonic"
   ModelName    "DELL E173FP"
   DisplaySize  320  240
   HorizSync    31.0 - 80.0
   VertRefresh  56.0 - 75.0
   Option       "dpms"
EndSection

Section "Device"
   BusID       "PCI:1:0:0"
   Identifier  "Videocard0"
   Driver      "radeon"
   VendorName  "Videocard vendor"
   BoardName   "ATI Radeon 7000"
   Screen      0
   Option      "AGPMode" "4"
   Option      "AGPFastWrite" "true"
   Option      "EnablePageFlip" "true"
   #VideoRam    32768
   #Option "DPMS"
   #Option "IgnoreEDID" "1"
   #Option "MonitorLayout" "TDMS,TDMS"
EndSection

Section "Device"
   BusID       "PCI:1:0:0"
   Identifier  "Videocard1"
   Driver      "radeon"
   VendorName  "Videocard vendor"
   BoardName   "ATI Radeon 7000"
   Screen      1
   Option      "AGPMode" "4"
   Option      "AGPFastWrite" "true"
   Option      "EnablePageFlip" "true"
   #VideoRam    32768
   #Option "DPMS"
   #Option "IgnoreEDID" "1"
   #Option "MonitorLayout" "TDMS,TDMS"
EndSection

Section "Screen"
   Identifier "Screen0"
   Device     "Videocard0"
   Monitor    "Monitor0"
   DefaultDepth     24

   SubSection "Display"
      Depth     24
      Modes    "1280x1024" "1280x960" "1152x864"
"1024x768" "800x600" "640x480"
      #Modes    "1024x768" "800x600" "640x480"
   EndSubSection

EndSection

Section "Screen"
   Identifier "Screen1"
   Device     "Videocard1"
   Monitor    "Monitor1"
   DefaultDepth    24

   SubSection "Display"
      Depth    24
      Modes    "1280x1024" "1280x960" "1152x864"
"1024x768" "800x600" "640x480"
      #Modes    "1024x768" "800x600" "640x480"
   EndSubSection

EndSection

Section "DRI"
   Group        0