xvfb

Hi,

I have a quick, may be silly, question.
My Linux (that runs on RHEL, RH8) application requires Xvfb be installed and running on the user machine. And we are coming across cases where not all the user machines have Xvfb installed by default. I believe Xvfb is not part of the standard package,though it comes with the CD. I would like to know if it is okay to package and ship the xvfb binary along with my application. Are there any issues(technical, legal,...) that I need to consider before doing this?

Thanks in advance,
-Satish