Re: Old Video Card Problem in RH9

On Tue, 10 Feb 2004, Alex Deucher wrote:

>> I suggest he join this list, but you can find the thread in the
>> archives for redhat-install-list, same subject line.
>>

>There was a bug related to this exact issue in xfree86 bugzilla
>(http://bugs.xfree86.org). A fix went into cvs.  I don't remember the
>bug number off hand.  I think Marc or Egbert fixed it.

If someone interested enough in this hunts down the bug number,
and can yank a unified diff out of CVS that fixes the issue, I
will gladly add it to future XFree86 build for testing.  If
someone does so, please file in bugzilla along with unified diff
and I'll have a look when I get a chance.

TTYL

--
Mike A. Harris