Re: Running two X servers on one computer

Hi!
Thanks for the reply; I did some more research and found out basically the same thing. Even with the 2.6 kernel it won't work without all kinds of ridiculous gymnastics. I wonder why they left this out? Virtually every other UNIX-type OS I've ever worked with can do this, certainly with varying levels of diffculty, but it's certainly not "completely impossible", which is what I'm finding out about XFree86. Oh, well. I'll just have to get another coumputer. :)

Thanks,

-Tim